Rural Advisory Services for Southeast Asia is a Sub Regional Network (SRN of Asia Pacific Rural Advisory Services (APIRAS) and part of Global Forum for Rural Advisory Services (GFRAS). Our Vision is to be a sub-regional network that enables multi-stakeholders in extension education/advisory services to engage and support for the betterment of extension education/rural advisory services towards sustainability of agri-food system The mission of RASSEA is “sharing, learning, advocacy, managing knowledge, networking, and collaborating with various organization and sectors to strengthen extension/advisory services towards a resilience agri-food system.”
RASSEA is currently inviting those with relevant competences to apply for the Executive Secretary (ES) or/and Interns (I) for the position from March to December 2021.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should send cover/application letter to the Chair of the Committee no later than 20 February 2021 with the following attachments:
1. Resume/Curriculum Vitae
2. A sample of written work in English for the ES or Short motivation letter of the interns (maximum of 500 words)
3. Reference from supervisor/previous employer/lecturer
4. Scanned copy of ID Card/Passport should be sent together with the applications)
5. Send the application via email with subject “ Application for the ES or I ” to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Implementing of Governing Committee’s decision and secretariat approved work programme including:
a) Initiating and supervising work required to achieve a specific result
b) Entering into Cooperative arrangement with other entities/stakeholders to implement and to facilitate decision
- Organization of and provision of direction on substantive work of the secretariat, including Conceptualizing, prioritizing, planning, and oversees the work required from the secretariat to prepare policy decision to achieve decision objective
- Developing each meeting & strategic objectives
- Preparation of meeting of governing committee, meetings planned and scheduled for 2021
- Representing RASSEA secretariat at various relevant fora as may be necessary
- Effectively managing the secretariat’s human and financial resources as approved by the secretariat
- Liaising with other stakeholder and organized meeting if needed
- Formulating policies and procedures for the proper management of the RASSEA secretariat for the implementation of the work approved
programme, and planning with staff ( if any) the distribution and coordination task.
- Ability in Planning and Organizing
- Managing Performance
- Communication (Proficient in English)
• For the ES: minimum bachelor degree in agricultural extension, agribusiness, communication, rural sociology, food nutrition, community development and related fields. Applicants with previous work experiences will be great.
• For the interns: undergraduate student at the final year or fresh graduate is welcome to apply.
Only Successful candidates will be contacted and interviewed.
4 February 2021
Click link below to download the announcement.http://bit.ly/vacantrassea