Register for an introductory training for a new NELK module, and much more!
Register now for GFRAS introductory training on the “Smallholder Horticulture Empowerment and Promotion (SHEP)” extension approach learning model. Initially developed by the Japanese International Cooperation Agency (JICA), it is now also available as a NELK module!
- Save the date: the GFRAS Annual Meeting announces its dates and topic;
- The Australasia Pacific Extension Network (APEN) opens registration for its 2022 International Conference;
- AFAAS releases an e-booklet with stories from ten of its Country Fora;
- More impact stories from the ground: developing an appropriate career path in agriculture – the example from Australia;
- A Global Good Practice Note on Innovation: how can we support farmers, agri-business and service providers to adapt to an ever-changing environment;
- Showcasing Country Fora: Get to know AADER – la Asociasión Argentina de Extensión Rural, the Country Forum in Argentina;
We hope you enjoy this edition of the GFRAS Update!
GFRAS in collaboration with JICA will host a 2-hour virtual introductory training on SHEP as part of the New Extensionist Learning Kit. It will take place on August 24th between 10:00 and 12:00 CET/Swiss time. SHEP is an innovative approach to agricultural extension services that is anchored on the disciplines of economics and psychology. SHEP has been effective in raising smallholder farmers’ income from horticulture as it develops both the technical and managerial capacity of farmers to practice market-oriented farming. A session not to be missed!
Smallholder Horticulture Empowerment and Promotion – Register now
Register for an introductory training for a new NELK module, and much more! through GFRAS websiteCAMPAIGN_3704989_4