Save the date for the next GFRAS Annual Meeting! Hosted by the Red Latinoamericana de Extensión Rural (RELASER), the 13th GAM will take place between 24 and 28 October 2022 in Santiago, Chile. The topic of this year’s meeting is “Nutrition-Sensitive Extension” and we will offer, as always, keynote addresses, group discussions, field trips, and create many possibilities to discuss and plan the implementation of needed changes in our food systems. Participants will also be offered the possibility to join remotely. Registration will open in June, here on the GFRAS website.
- Side Event: Creating Evidence in Extension and Advisory Services (EAS)-Measuring EAS Performance and Outcomes October 11, 2022
- Register for the GFRAS Annual Meeting August 29, 2022
- Webinar on: Strengthening capacities of key regional research and extension organizations to support agriculture innovation in Asia-Pacific June 19, 2022
- Call for Papers : Tropentag 2022 May 9, 2022
- Happy Eid Mubarak 2022 May 2, 2022